Health Care International
Based in the UK, Health Care International offers medical, life and travel insurance with expatriates the target market. They offer group medical cover with the following plans:
- Emergency+ – With just a US$500k annual limit, this is the most basic plan with inpatient cover only.
- Standard – Similarly low cover with just a smaller deductible and minimal caover for vaccinations the only difference form the Emergency+.
- Plus – A bigger annual limit and some cover for outpatient treatment.
- Premium – Higher levels of cover for everything and a good maternity offering.
- Executive – The most comprehensive plan which should cater successfully for the more executive employees wanting significant coverage.
It is worth noting that all the above plans come with a deductible per event for a lot of the benefits instead of per year so the insured must pay each time they make a claim.