International Private Healthcare (IPH) was founded in 1991 by Dr Peter Wong-Morro.
Beginning with medical insurance, IPH has expanded to now provide as well, insurance for :
- small business,
- property let,
- home and
- legal protection insurance
IHP's healthcare products are underwritten by the Lloyds, the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance. Lloyd’s began in 1688, and has around 80 syndicates underwriting insurance. Together they interact with thousands of brokers daily to create insurance solutions for businesses in over 200 countries and territories around the world.
The tream at IPH speak over 10 different languages and are here to assist you, whether by phone, email, Skype or even WeChat!
Cover for Expatriates returning 'Home' to live
Unfortunatley, like a growing number of international medical providers, IPH, at renewal, will cease to offer cover to clients who may have moved o live in a country where their insurers are not licensed to provide cover or they no longer can provide cover in the country in which the insured is resident.
With reference to renewal; IPH's plan rules state:
‘Once your cover begins, your policy is renewable for successive one-year periods every year afterwards, regardless of age, health or claims history, unless the entire insurance scheme is cancelled by the current insurer’
ELITE PLAN – FOR RESIDENTS OF ASIA
If you are an expat living either alone or with your family or partner in Asia, our Elite Plan is designed for you. This medical insurance plan offers you cover for the best private healthcare services while you’re abroad, at highly competitive prices.
Elite Plan Documents:
Download all as zip
Our expat health insurance plans are underwritten at Lloyd’s of London, the world's specialist insurance market, and one of the oldest and largest insurers in the world.
Our Supreme Plan can cover individuals living worldwide where Lloyd's are licensed to insure you, including Asia, Europe, and Africa. It has three levels of cover to suit your needs, whether you are buying medical insurance for yourself, your family, or a small group.
Optionl ExtrasOur Personal Accident Option covers:
- Accidental death
- Loss of limb(s), and
- Loss of sight.
It's a cost-effective add-on available to all of our adult health insurance customers. For more details please see the Personal Accident Option document below.
Supreme Plan Documents:
Download all as zip
GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEMES
For companies, businesses, non-profits, tours or affinity groupsIPH Group Schemes are an affordable, flexible way of making sure your employees are at their healthiest, allowing them to excel in the workplace. We look after your employees' well-being abroad so that you can focus on their performance.
Covers can be customised to suit your needs — take a look at our Supreme or Elite plans for individuals to see what kind of benefits we provide.
We can offer this cost-effective Group Scheme to groups of at least 5 people. We can tailor-make plans for groups of over 100 people.
How does buying health insurance for your employees benefit you?
- Mutual respect — a clear signal to your employees that you care about their wellbeing
- Reducing absenteeism, one of the largest hidden costs to businesses around the world
- Assurance that employees will have access to top-quality healthcare services, ensuring a prompt return to the workplace where they are needed
- Highly capable medical care, providing support for employees when they're in a foreign country so that you don't need to
Why choose the IPH Group Scheme?
- Worldwide healthcare cover, for businesses operating in a globalised world
- Tailor made plan to suit your unique requirements and budget
- Different levels of cover available for employees of different seniority
- Highly competitive premiums that provide optimum value for money
- Seasoned professionals — our team has been providing insurance to customers worldwide for over 25 years, so you can trust our experienced staff to take care of all your healthcare needs
- Financial strength — our policies are underwritten by certain underwriters at the A+ rated Lloyd's of London, the world's specialist insurance and reinsurance market
IPH Group Scheme DetailsOur IPH Group Health Insurance Schemes are purchased on an annual basis, with guaranteed renewal every year after your application has been approved.
These are compulsory groups, meaning all members of the company must be covered by the scheme. We can also cover members' spouses and children, if desired.
Our group health insurance schemes must be 100% paid by the employer.
How is the IPH Group Health Insurance underwritten?
- Our group schemes are generally Fully Medically Underwritten (FMU)
- However for groups of 21 members and above, we can offer Continuing Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) underwriting
- For groups of over 100 members, we can tailor-make a plan to suit your needs
Group Scheme Documents:
PERSONAL SECURITY PLANOur Personal Security Plan is truly unique: it combines your typical personal accident insurance with income protection insurance, all in one. Whether it has a temporary or permanent effect, we understand that being victim of an accident can be overwhelming.
With IPH’s Personal Security Plan, you won’t have to worry about multiple forms and payments. Available in US dollars, Pound Sterling and Euros, it’s a contingency plan that’s as easy to set up as it is to deliver.
Features and Benefits
- Benefits for loss of life, sight or limb
- Daily hospital cash benefit for 24 months
- If you’re temporarily unable to work, financial support for 24 months
- Lump sum benefit if disability is certified permanent
Personal Security Plan Documents:
Download all as zip