Landlord Policies are designed to protect landlord's:

  • Liability as Owners of a property
  • Contents such as furnishings and electrical equipment
  • Loss of rent in a situation whereby the property becomes uninhabitable

Take a look at the leading landlord policies in the market and bear in mind you are better off with "All Risk" than purely 'Fire' Buildings cover as with All Risk policies, you simply need to show damage or loss has occurred. With Fire policies you need to link the loss to a defined peril.

If you are a landlord in HK there is probably no more cost effective way to insure a property against that risk of loss or damage than by taking a landlord policy. If you have a mortgage your bank will want a copy of this property and we will need to be careful to have the insurer clearly specify the sum insured (for loan protection purposes) required by your bank.

Call the helpful crew at Navigator 2530 2530 or drop us a line at for any help you'd like with landlord or any other form of insurance.

About Us
Our Services
Our Staff
Terms & Conditions
US Website

Get a Quote

Types of Insurance


Group Insurance


Contact Us
Call: +852 2530 2530
Fax: +852 2530 2535

A Message From our CEO

Navigator Insurance Brokers Ltd
Unit E, 8/F Golden Sun Centre
No. 59-67 Bonham Strand West
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong