Office Insurance

To insure your office normally requires not just cover for your contents and liability, for example, but also the compulsory Employees’ Compensation insurance.

If you/your company owns the premises, you can often include Property All Risks (superior to just Fire & Perils) cover for the building within the office plan.

The typical policy comes packaged with free cover for:

Normally the premium will be charged based on:

At the end of the policy year you will be asked to declare the actual income, by category of staff and this will be matched against your estimates at the beginning of the policy year. A refund or extra charge will be made. We recommend that the first time you take the cover, you take it through till the end of the tax year after the next, so going forward it will be easier to make an accurate salary declaration.

About Us
Our Services
Our Staff
Terms & Conditions
US Website

Get a Quote

Types of Insurance


Group Insurance


Contact Us
Call: +852 2530 2530
Fax: +852 2530 2535

A Message From our CEO

Navigator Insurance Brokers Ltd
Unit E, 8/F Golden Sun Centre
No. 59-67 Bonham Strand West
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong