Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
Allianz has had a presence in Hong Kong that dates back to 1983. On 1 August 2010, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) the Allianz (Germany) centre for corporate and specialist risk, took over management control of Allianz in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong office of Allianz is one of more than 70 country offices worldwide which together with selected partners in other locations, gives AGCS the capacity to service clients in more than 160 countries worldwide.
With approximately 148,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves more than 83 million customers in over 70 countries.
Founded in 1890, today the Allianz Group is one of the leading global services providers in insurance, banking and asset management.
In 2013 the group achieved total revenues of €110.8 billion.
Allianz SE holds an "AA" rating from Standard & Poor's.
Allianz Hong Kong focuses mainly on:
- Commercial Property and Business Interruption insurance
- Office, shop and warehouse insurance
- Property all risk
- Erection All Risks (EAR) insurance
- Business interruption, delay in start-up and advance loss of profits
Download all as zip
- Builders risk/construction all risks insurance
- Latent defects and IDI (Inherent Defect Insurance)
- Contractors’ plant and equipment
- Insurance for electronic equipment, software and software business interruption
- Machinery breakdown insurance
- Financial Lines
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O) including defense cost
- Reputation Protect
- International Insurance Solutions (IIS) for multi-national risks
- Pension trust liability (PTL)
- Employment practices liability (EPLI)
- Prospectus liability (POSI)
- Financial institutions professional indemnity (FIPI)
- Investment managers insurance (IMI)
- Public liability insurance
Cover for liability arising from the insured‘s operations or premises to third parties.
Download all as zip
- Products liability insurance
Cover for property damages or bodily injury caused by the insured’s products or work performed.
- Environmental liability (‘Pollution’) insurance
Pollution claims caused by the insured’s activities.
- Product recall insurance
Covers costs of recalling products to the manufacturer in cases where a product is or may be hazardous or otherwise defective.
- Product tampering insurance
Covers recall expenses (such as costs for transportation, public advisory communications etc.) for contaminated food and beverage products products.
- Clinical trials insurance
Covers the legal liability of sponsors (Pharmaceutical companies) and investigators (doctors, hospitals, clinical research organizations) arising out of clinical trials.
- Employers‘ liability insurance
Covering the employer’s liability for workplace accidents / diseases of the employees.
Download all as zip
- IT liability insurance
Protects against emerging liability exposures on a pure financial loss basis: for example, infringement of privacy rights, inadvertent transmission of computer viruses, tampering and other ‘cyber threats’.
- Management liability insurance
Covered through Allianz financial lines services, including:
- Directors & Officers and
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Aerospace and aviation liability
Covered through Allianz aviation service teams, embracing:
- aviation in general
- Marine liability insurance
Covered through Allianz aviation service teams, covering:
- Primary and
- Excess liability
Our experience with Allianz claims management, even with high volume claims, like Employees Compensation, gives us no hesitation to recommend Allianz.
Their focus on earning and maintaining customer loyalty through superior service, product advances and competitive cost containment has resulted in a 97% client retention rate. Their commitment to customer service is highlighted by a “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative, whereby 95% of fully completed Claim Forms received are processed within 48 hours.