Beazley Limited was established in London in 1986 and now also operates in the USA, South America, Middle East, Asia and Australia. The company is now listed on the London Stock Exchange and provides general insurance for health, life, property, small businesses, marine and professional liability.
The company’s participation in the Lloyd's market gives direct access to brokered business from around the world and its corporate structure also enables it to underwrite admitted business in the United States.
Through its Lloyd's syndicates, it is licenced to trade surplus lines insurance and reinsurance in the US and 70 territories worldwide.
All of the company’s insurance business entities are rated 'A' by A.M. Best.
Clients in Asia are serviced from Beazley's offices in Singapore.
In Asia, Beazley offers cover for
- Machinery breakdown (MB) and loss of profits following (MLOP)
- Contractors all risks (CAR)
- Erection all risks (EAR)
- Electronic equipment (EEI) and computer insurances
- Plant and machinery all risks (MAR)
- Advance loss of profits/delay in start up (ALOP/DSU)
- Property facultative risks
- Political risks
- Contract frustration
- Trade credit
- Political violence
- Stand alone terrorism
- Contingency (event cancellation, conference & exhibitions, prize indemnity, weathe