Freedom Health Insurance
Established in 2003, Freedom Health Insurance has been offering private health insurance and medical insurance to individuals and companies for more than ten years.
We offer great individual service, innovation and we aim to be highly competitive. We are one of the few insurers to offer private GP services, cover for some chronic conditions and other executive benefits often not available elsewhere.
Freedom Health Insurance has won the Best Customer Service Award at the Health Insurance Awards 2015.
With Freedom Your Choice medical insurance - you choose how to use your money and where and how you would like to use your policy.
You pay for your health cover – you decide how to use it. Even though you have private medical insurance, you don’t have to use it for private treatment.
- If you want to use the UK's NHS you will be entitled to a cash lump sum that you can use however you like.
- If you choose private healthcare, there are no hospital lists or restrictions on how or where you can use your policy. Any difference between how much your treatment costs and your policy allowance is paid back to you.
You can get treated anywhere, worldwide. Freedom Your Choice health insurance gives you the opportunity to choose the world's healthcare centres that meet your health needs.
You could get treated in a:
- NHS hospitals – You get a cash lump sum to spend as you wish.
- Private centre:
- UK – You are a cash buyer so you can shop around or we can find you a consultant & hospital that suits your location and budget. You can pocket any saving or top up as required.
- Private centre abroad – You can be treated anywhere abroad that you like. Again, you pocket any savings you make.
With the Freedom Choice health cover you can choose to get treated at a time that is most convenient to you.
All worldwide health insurance polices include cover for:
- In-Patient accommodation and medical fees
- Surgeons fees
- Out-Patient (after in-patient stay)
Cover Where You Are
Freedom Worldwide Health Insurance gives you the choice of the world’s treatment centres.
You can get treated anywhere within your designated area.
- Worldwide Excluding USA
Pay How You Like
When you're abroad you need flexibility:
- You can pay in dollars, pounds or euros and your policy can be paid back to you in the same currency.
- You can also choose to pay annually, quarterly or monthly
- Change your excess to suit your budget
Tailored Health Insurance
Add the extras you need, don't pay for the ones you don't.
Travel insurance is a policy that can provide cover for medical care, personal liability, loss of possessions together with flight and travel issues. The amount of cover you expect depends on the type of policy you choose.
Below are some examples of types of things that can be covered by health insurance cover:
- Medical and health cover for an injury or sudden illness abroad
- Emergency services
- Lost and stolen possessions
- Travel cover – in the event that you need to cancel or shorten your trip
- Personal liability cover – to cover you in the event that are sued for damaging property or causing injury
- Special cover for types of holidays e.g. independent travelling, skiing, diving, water sports etc.
Always check what is not covered by your travel insurance policy. This may include things like:
- Drink related incidents
- Drug related incidents
- Terrorist activity.
- Some pre-existing conditions