From humble origins in Trieste, Italy in 1831, the Generali Group now protects 60 million customers in 65 counties throughout the world.
Generali is one of the world's largest insurance groups, with revenues in 2015 of more thatn €65 billion supported by over 75,000 employees.
The group has a strong and growing presence in Asia, with branches in Hong Kong and Japan and joint ventures in India, China, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
In Hong Kong, Generali provides a variety of insurance products and services including both life and non-life insurance; personal insurances and commercial packages; as well as risk management services.
Do please call us on 25 30 25 30 or email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding these products or would like a quote.
Key product features of 'GenHealth':
- Enrollment age: 15 days to 64 years of age
- Guaranteed renewal up to age 100
- Covers hospitalization and surgical expenses
- Optional benefits are available:
- Supplementary Major Medical benefit for higher limits
- Outpatient benefit for clinical expenses
- No claims discount on renewal premiums
- Free 24-hour worldwide emergency and assistance services
Download all as zip
Generali offers traditional term life and Critical Illness cover and as well an innovative Universal Life policy as summarized below:
'G-Pro' Traditional Term Life and 'G-CR 100" Critical Illness protection:
G-Pro Term Life Product Highlights:
- Protection up to age 80.
- 3 Choices of policy term – 10 years, 20 years or to age 80.
- Premiums are fixed and Renewal is guaranteed during the policy term.
G-CR 100 Critical Illness Product Highlights:
- Coverage of 100 Critical Illness including 60 Major and 40 Early Stage or Other Special Illnesses
- Multiple claims for Early Stage or Other Special Illness.
- Guaranteed 100% of total paid premium refund at the expiry date
- Extra bonus at policy expiry
- Guaranteed level and limited payment
- Flexible choices of payment term and policy term
Sigillo Product Highlights:
- Lifetime Protection
- Adjustable Death Benefit
- Guaranteed Interest Rate Lock Options
- Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rate
- Highly Flexible Premium Options
- Easy Access to Liquidity
Generali's Pleasure Craft insurance covers accidental damage to pleasure craft and includes public liability cover. It is available for pleasure craft of all types and sizes. Additioanlly, you may choose to insure your personal effects and medical expenses as well!
Generali will cover your craft in HK waters and can extend the cruising area of policies to the coastal waters of Macau and the South China Sea.
Not only this, but Generali will tailor-make a policy to fit your requirements.
Download all as zip
Generali's Office policy offers the typical cover of an office policy in Hong Kong but with often very keen rates for the compulsory Employees Compensation insurance.
Generali’s Home Package Insurance Policy provides extensive cover insuring you and your home especially against:
- property losses,
- legal liability to third parties
If you are the owner, you may choose also to insure the fabric of your premises at a very competitive price.
Extra Features of Coverage include:
- Alternative accommodation expenses when the premises are too damaged to be occupied
- Deterioration of frozen food due to refrigerator failure
- Removal of debris
- Public Liability cover for you as the owner is provided at no extra premium.
Download all as zip
Generali's Trade Credit insurance protects your revenues from default in payment by both buyers and customers.
Generali offers short term (up to 12 months) trade credit risk coverage and management.
In addition to the commercial risk, Generali is also able to protect your activities from political events at the same time.
Generali's basic Trade Risk products include:
- Whole Turnover Policy
- Selective Risk Policy
Generali offers a wide variety of Group Medical Products, such as
- Hospitalization Benefit (Compulsory)
- Optional Outpatient Benefits
- Optional Supplementary Major Medical Benefits
- Optional Maternity Benefit
- Optional Dental Benefit
- Optional Benefit for Use of Our Network of Providers
- Optional Dependant Coverage
Generali's medical insurance products can be tailor-made in accordance with the requirements of your company. Generali’s Group Medical Insurance provides 24-hour protection around the world to your employees and their family members with no geographical restriction.
Generali offers an extensive range of Group Life insurance products to accommodate the needs of companies of different sizes. These include:
- Total and Permanent Disablement
- Accidental Death and Disablement
- Living Benefit / Critical Illness Benefit
Health:For Outpatient Claims
- Complete the Out-patient Claim Form
- Attach receipts with doctor’s signature and hospital/clinic chop to the Claim Form
- Must be original receipt (with diagnosis, date of service, breakdown of expenses)
- Make sure your (i.e. the patient’s) name is clearly shown on the receipt
- Attach doctor’s referral letter if required
- Complete the Hospitalization & Surgical Claim Form
- Part A – Complete and sign by patient
- Part B – Complete by attending physician/surgeon (waived for Government Hospital Admission)
- Attach itemized hospital statement, doctor slip, original deposit and final payment receipt to the claim form
- Attach the Discharge Summary for Government Hospitalization
All claims must be submitted within 60 days from date of service or date of discharge from hospital.
- The above procedures should be applicable to overseas claims which must be translated in English or Chinese if it is in other languages.