Inter Hannover specialises in writing primary insurance business stemming from Europe, America and Australia. Inter Hannover is authorised to write all classes of property and casualty business both within our Delegated Authority Division, where a well-defined underwriting authority is transferred to a third party and our Single Risk Division, where underwriting authority is retained and each risk is considered on its own merits.
- Standard & Poor's
AA- ("Very Strong"), stable outlook
- A.M. Best
A+ ("Superior"), stable outlook
- Group Personal Accident and Medical
Personal Accident up to £4,000,000 per person, personal Accident up to £30,000,000 per accumulation. Medical up to £25,000,000 per personal
- Political and Natural Disaster Evaluation
Up to £1,000,000 per insident, £10,000,000 per policy.
To include the following unique and reactive clauses:
- Point of Incident Evaluation during a Political and/or Natural Disaster.
- Hibernation - a security team secures your location and personnel until the situation dissipates.
- Expertise Increase - insert a specialist team to shut down your facility/offices or recover documentation.
- Kidnap and Ransom
Up to £3,000,000 per person, £6,000,000 per policy.
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance Line
- Travel Security Advice
Prior to a trip you have access to:
- Detailed country and city-specific travel reports.
- Country risk profiles.
- Daily security alerts via email and online.
- Finally, this policy also includes the following unique cover:
- Catastrophic Personal Replacement Expenses up to an aggregate limit of £1,000,000 if more than five employees are injured or killed in the same event.
- Corporate Reputation Protection up to an aggregate limit of £50,000 per event.
- Payment of a post-traumatic Stress Disorder Benefit following Terrorism affecting an Insured Person, paying 50% of their salary (up to a maximum of £500) per week for 26 weeks.