Henner Supports 1.5 million beneficiaries covered, including 250,000 multinationals in close to 200 countries and territories
Henner is an independent, family owned and managed company, free from the pressures of listed companies to produce short term profit at the expense of long term development.
Henner was established in France in 1947.
In France it is the leader in the design and management of employee benefit plans.
In terms of its business activity, an increasing percentage is occuring outside France.
Henner's focus is to become an international specialist in employee benefits, known for its independence and the quality of its advisory and administration services.
In Hong Kong Henner works with AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited as its fronting partner.
On average Henner processes each claim is within 48 hours. Often the added days of delay are due to bank transmission and processing times!
The average retention of an individual or group customer is 23 years and more than half its clients have been enrolled for 10 years or more!
Regular customer surveys by Henner show 95% of its clients are 'satisfied' or 'very satisfied' with is service.
Henner Corporate Brochure: See page 3 - Avergage Customer Loyalty = 23 years.
COVID 19 Virus update
Questions and Answers
'Care & Health Asia' plan highlights
- Maximum of USD4.5m pa for inpatient or outpatient treatment each year.
- Treatment is available in the Area of Cover selected, so if you choose an area outside of where you live, such as the US, then you will have the option of seeking treatment there.
- Congenital and preexisting conditions may be offered cover after consideration of the medical evidence, but if accepted, no loading will be applied. In our view, this helps reduce claims and restrain to some extent, the price rises that are inevitable as we age.
- On retirement from a group scheme, an employee who has entered before turning 60 years of age is GUARANTEED continued cover, without needing to complete a medical questionnaire.
- In the individual plans Dental, maternity and vision benefits are all optional. The group plan makes Evacuation optional, which is included in the individual plan.
- Life and accident benefits are also optional with the individual plan and the group plan adds the option of income protection.
Download all as zip
The Uno plan is only available to French Nationals living outside France.
- The applicant must be engaged in a professional activity and aged under 60 years at the time of membership,
- Any common-law spouse will only be accepted as a spouse if they provide a sworn statement of cohabitation. A spouse will need to provide their marriage certificate.
- The spouse wil NOT be accepted if they engage in any professional activity,
- The Member’s children and those of his/her spouse/common-law spouse can only be insured if they live at home. Cover is available for children aged 20 and 28 inclusive, in secondary or higher education, but to be eligible for cover a certificate of school attendance must be provided each year.
Download all as zip
Note: As at 1 Nov 2015 There is NO portability for people leaving Henner's large group plan and wanting to continue cover on their own with an individual policy. Henner advises however this situation is due to change!