Prudential plc, incorporated in England and Wales, and its affiliated companies constitute one of the world’s leading financial services groups. It provides insurance and financial services through its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world.
It has been in existence for 166 years and has ￡496 billion in assets under management, serving more than 24 million customers worldwide. Prudential plc is listed on the stock exchanges of London (PRU.L), Hong Kong (2378.HK), Singapore (K6S.SG) and New York (PUK.N).
In 1964, The Prudential Assurance Company Limited (PAC), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales, began providing insurance products in Hong Kong.
Initially operating as a branch office, the company’s deep commitment to the city established Prudential as a leading financial services brand, offering high quality life and general insurance products to the people of Hong Kong.
Today, PAC operates through two locally incorporated companies in Hong Kong:
- Prudential Hong Kong Limited (PHKL) and
- Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited (PGHK),
both wholly owned by PAC.
PHKL offers a broad range of financial protection, health protection and retirement planning products.
PGHK is dedicated to delivering a wide range of general insurance and employee benefits to customers.
add product details
PRUchoice Motor is a comprehensive motor plan from Prudential that will:
- replace a new car for you under "Zero %" Depreciation Section. Prudential will however, only indemnify the insured with a new replacement car. If instead, compensation in cash is required, the compensation wil be subject to depreciation.
- pay for the repair cost of windscreen without affecting your NCD entitlement and no excess will be applied as well.
- provide 24-Hour towing service for free...If your car is immobilized and cannot be repaired at the roadside following an accident or mechanical breakdown, you should request the towing service by contacting the telephone hotline, which is printed on the certificate of insurance.
- provide transportation cost subsidy without any restrictions on the use of subsidy granted.
- provide claims recovery service to refund the excess you paid and reinstate your NCD if we successfully pursue a recovery from the liable third party.
- protect your Your No Claim Discount providing the total claim amount does not exceed HK$60,000 or 15% of the estimated value of the car, whichever is the lesser.
Download all as zip