International SOS believe in making it easier for organisations to work and grow on an international scale. They can help you achieve your goals by preparing your employees for travel and supporting them whilst they are in unfamiliar and remote locations.
In order to operate and grow your business, your employees must travel and work internationally. This means they are often faced with environments that they are unfamiliar with. This level of uncertainty puts them at risk. Even a minor health or security issue, if unchecked, can quickly escalate into a more serious problem. Furthermore, your ability to respond to these risks, can ultimately impact your workforces’ happiness and morale.
International SOS are here to help you mitigate those risks and their associated costs. No matter how small a medical or security issue is.
- Evacuation and repatriation coverage
- Medical referrals worldwide
- Access to International SOS clinics (local access fees may apply)
- Dispatch of medication and medical supplies
- Medical monitoring
- Key medical and travel information
- One-click dialling to the nearest Assistance Centre
- Medical alerts
- Peace of mind
- Lost document advice and assistance
- Emergency translation and interpreter services
- Legal Assistance