Please get in touch with us for specifics on what insurers would provide what cover; as a brief overview, insurers will cover:
- Windscreen Cover
- Liability on Charger
- Substitute Vehicle Benefit
- SOS Help
The following insurers provide cover for Tesla cars: AXA, FWD, Liberty (Note that Liberty will provide 1hour free legal service), Prudential (Note that Prudential will not provide cover if NCD (No Claims Discount) is at 0%).
Tesla Motors' goal is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transport with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles as well as renewable energy storage. Tesla has delivered more than 90,000 electric vehicles to customers worldwide.
Tesla Motors was incorporated in July 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning who financed the company until the Series A round of funding.
Musk led the Series A round of investment in February 2004, joining Tesla's board of directors as its chairman as well as in operational roles. Musk was the controlling investor in Tesla from the first financing round, funding the large majority of the Series A capital investment round of US$7.5 million with personal funds. Tesla's primary goal was to commercialize electric vehicles, starting with a premium sports car aimed at early adopters and then moving as rapidly as possible into more mainstream vehicles, including sedans and affordable compacts.
From the beginning, Musk consistently maintained that Tesla's long-term strategic goal was to create affordable mass market electric vehicles.
|Tesla Roadster||Tesla Model S||Tesla Model X||Tesla Model 3|
When you place your order, you’ll have the option of providing a preferred delivery date. This date is defaulted to the earliest possible date and can be moved out up to six months. This flexibility is useful when aligning the delivery of your Model S with the end of your current car’s lease or ownership.
Your current estimated delivery date can be found in My Tesla, and this date will likely change several times between placing your order and taking delivery. It is difficult to estimate an accurate delivery date prior to your Model S entering production. Delivery dates change based on production schedules and option availability, and are further affected by the logistics of transporting your Model S to your nearest Tesla service center. Your estimated delivery date is customized to the region your Model S ordered and includes the time of transport.
- No Maintenence costs, No petrol needed and no emissions was what sealed the deal. No emissions meant that it was environmentally friendly.
- A father had a son who was sensitive to loud noises, had loved how quiet the tesla car was. The family now had 2 generations of the Model S and Roadsters, and eagerly waiting fo the Model X
- There was no on/off button, virtually no running noise and felt like he was "driving through the future" when driving through town. Faster acceleration, without noise, plus additional features and monumentally lowered maintenance costs. "Days of supercar motoring, fossil fuel binging and CO2 dumping are behind me, and my new dream of influencing sustainable choices and leaving a clean world for our children, has begun."
- Blown away by the performance, features and environmental offerings. "The absolute reduction in running noise has opened up new opportunities to connect as a family in areas we never imagined. These are the precious life moments I look forward to most, everyday." No more trips to the gas stations every few days. Simply a cleaner way of life. The added benefits of the "highest safety ratings" comfort nd family-minded design, lets him drive with confidence as a father.
For more feedback and other customer's stories click here.