IPH is a managing agent, based in Borehamwood Hertfordshire in the UK
The company began as "International Private Healthcare" but over time added other products to its portfolio, such as:
Small business Insurance Home Insurance Residential Let Property Insurance Healthcare Insurance
All of IPH products are underwritten by a consortium of the world's most respected international insurers, so you know you're in safe hands. The Health insurance products for example are underwritten at Lloyds of London.
IPH has a network of Intermediaries in more than 60 countries and sees itself as a company which embodies the flexibility of a small business culture, operating on a one-to-one basis.
IPH Cover for Local Nationals
Wherever Lloyds of London is licensed, such as in Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia, IPH can insure local residents. In places where Lloyds is not registered, like Philippines, however, IPH is unable to offer cover to local nationals.
WORLDWIDE MEDICAL EXPENSES PROTECTION PLANS
IPH health care plans offer exceptional cover at affordable rates. We believe in giving you the best medical care when you most need it.
INTERNATIONAL EXPAT HEALTHCARE PLANS
Moving and living abroad can be challenging. You can rely on our experienced team of professionals to take care of your health, so that you can enjoy the expatriate experience.
Why choose IPH?
- Three levels of cover per plan, from basic to comprehensive
- Emergency medical evacuation included for all members
- Backed by an insurance giant – underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s
- No waiting period except for maternity/newborn cover
- Multi-lingual Medical Assistance Centre open 24/7
If you'd like a quote from IPH and other insurers, please click on the banner below:
Our expat health insurance plans are underwritten at Lloyd’s of London, the world's specialist insurance market, and one of the oldest and largest insurers in the world.
Our Supreme Plan can cover individuals living worldwide where Lloyd's are licensed to insure you, including Asia, Europe, and Africa. It has three levels of cover to suit your needs, whether you are buying medical insurance for yourself, your family, or a small group.
Optional ExtrasOur Personal Accident Option covers:
- Accidental death
- Loss of limb(s), and
- Loss of sight.
It's a cost-effective add-on available to all of our adult health insurance customers. For more details please see the Personal Accident Option document below.
Supreme Plan Documents:
Download all as zip
ELITE PLAN – FOR RESIDENTS OF ASIA
If you are an expat living either alone or with your family or partner in Asia, our Elite Plan is designed for you. This medical insurance plan offers you cover for the best private healthcare services while you’re abroad, at highly competitive prices.
Elite Plan Documents:
Download all as zip
GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEMES
For companies, businesses, non-profits, tours or affinity groupsIPH Group Schemes are an affordable, flexible way of making sure your employees are at their healthiest, allowing them to excel in the workplace. We look after your employees' well-being abroad so that you can focus on their performance.
Covers can be customised to suit your needs — take a look at our Supreme or Elite plans for individuals to see what kind of benefits we provide.
We can offer this cost-effective Group Scheme to groups of at least 5 people. We can tailor-make plans for groups of over 100 people.
How does buying health insurance for your employees benefit you?
- Mutual respect — a clear signal to your employees that you care about their wellbeing
- Reducing absenteeism, one of the largest hidden costs to businesses around the world
- Assurance that employees will have access to top-quality healthcare services, ensuring a prompt return to the workplace where they are needed
- Highly capable medical care, providing support for employees when they're in a foreign country so that you don't need to
Why choose the IPH Group Scheme?
- Worldwide healthcare cover, for businesses operating in a globalised world
- Tailor made plan to suit your unique requirements and budget
- Different levels of cover available for employees of different seniority
- Highly competitive premiums that provide optimum value for money
- Seasoned professionals — our team has been providing insurance to customers worldwide for over 25 years, so you can trust our experienced staff to take care of all your healthcare needs
- Financial strength — our policies are underwritten by certain underwriters at the A+ rated Lloyd's of London, the world's specialist insurance and reinsurance market
IPH Group Scheme Details
Our IPH Group Health Insurance Schemes are purchased on an annual basis, with guaranteed renewal every year after your application has been approved.
These are compulsory groups, meaning all members of the company must be covered by the scheme. We can also cover members' spouses and children, if desired.
Our group health insurance schemes must be 100% paid by the employer.
How is the IPH Group Health Insurance underwritten?
- Our group schemes are generally Fully Medically Underwritten (FMU)
- However for groups of 21 members and above, we can offer Continuing Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) underwriting
- For groups of over 100 members, we can tailor-make a plan to suit your needs
Group Scheme Documents:
PERSONAL SECURITY PLANOur Personal Security Plan is truly unique: it combines your typical personal accident insurance with income protection insurance, all in one. Whether it has a temporary or permanent effect, we understand that being victim of an accident can be overwhelming.
With IPH’s Personal Security Plan, you won’t have to worry about multiple forms and payments. Available in US dollars, Pound Sterling and Euros, it’s a contingency plan that’s as easy to set up as it is to deliver.
Features and Benefits
- Benefits for loss of life, sight or limb
- Daily hospital cash benefit for 24 months
- If you’re temporarily unable to work, financial support for 24 months
- Lump sum benefit if disability is certified permanent
Personal Security Plan Documents:
IPH multi-lingual Emergency Assistance Centre operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and has the expertise in handling any situation that may arise anywhere in the world.
As an IPH customer you will also enjoy:
- An IPH Membership Card with emergency telephone numbers
- Direct payment to hospitals for pre-authorised in-patient claims
- Claims centre for reimbursement of covered out-patient claims.