The Pacific Insurance Co., Ltd. and The Pacific Life Assurance Co., Ltd. are members of the Pacific Group and are the Group's mainstay business.
The Pacific Group has a strong financial position, adopts a sustainable development policy and has achieved continuous growth over the years. Our current business includes general insurance, life insurance, real estate investment, mortgage and finance in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The PACIFIC CYBER COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE, provides five types of cyber risk coverages across two categories, as follows:
Category A : Compensating insured enterprise's own loss
(1) The following costs incurred from personal data breaches:
I. Forensic services
II. Legal consultancy
III. Notification to data subject(s) and relevant regulatory body(ies)
IV. Credit monitoring
(2) Business interruption loss: the revenue loss during business interruptions and the extra expenses to maintain normal business operation due to cyber attack rendering business inoperative.
(3) Hacking attack loss: all relevant repairing or replacing expenses arising from damages to computer programmes and electronic data caused by hacking attack.
(4) Cyber extortion loss:the ransom paid directly in response to cyber extortion threat
Category B : Compensating insured enterprise's third-party liability loss
(5) Third-party privacy infringement claims: covering the insured enterprise's legal liability regarding personal data security and privacy, against any third-party claims arising from failure to keep safe the customers' personal or sensitive data. The compensation of claims, legal costs, defence costs and investigation fees, if any are included.
|The Maximum Indemnity Limit of Covered Losses||Insurance Plan|
|Plan A||Plan B||Plan C||Plan D|
|(1) Cost incurred from personal data breach||200,000||500,000||1,000,000||2,000,000|
|(2) Business interruption loss||100,000||250,000||500,000||1,000,000|
|(3) Hacking attack loss||100,000||250,000||500,000||1,000,000|
|(4) Cyber extortion loss||50,000||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|(5) Third-party claims||1,000,000||2,500,000||5,000,000||10,000,000|
|(6) Maximum aggregated indemnity||1,000,000||2,500,000||5,000,000||10,000,000|
Premium and claim excess
|Insurance Plan||Enterprise's Annual Revenue|
|4,999,999 or below||5,000,000 to 14,999,999||15,000,000 to 24,999,999||25,000,000 to 49,999,999||50,000,000 to 99,999,999||100,000,000 to 174,999,999||175,000,000 to 250,000,000|
*All figures are shown in Hong Kong dollars.
As employers, we are required by law to effect employees' compensation insurance for our employees, to ensure they can obtain compensation in the event of bodily injury or death arising out of and in the course of their employment.
Pacific's Employees’ Compensation Insurance protects employers from the legal liability of:
- the Employees' Compensation Ordinance and
- common law
for employees who are accidentally injured or die on account of their employment.
In Pacific's Bond Insurance, Pacific guarantees the Insured (the contractor) to fulfill their obligations, imposed by the principle (owner/developer) on the Insured.
In the event that the Insured fails to perform the contract, the principal can make a claim on the bond to recover its financial losses.
Pacific Insurance provides two types of Motor Vehicle Insurance;
- “Third Party Insurance” and
- “Comprehensive Insurance”
“Third Party Insurance” provides protection to the insured and his/her authorized drivers for their legal liabilities in respect of death or bodily injury and property damage of third parties caused by the insured Vehicle in traffic accident, as required by the Motor Vehicles Insurance (Third Party Risks) Ordinance (Chapter 272 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR),
“Comprehensive Insurance” not only protects insured with the coverage provided by the “Third Party Insurance”, but also accidental losses and damages of the insured vehicle and its parts.