International SOS believe in making it easier for organisations to work and grow on an international scale. They can help you achieve your goals by preparing your employees for travel and supporting them whilst they are in unfamiliar and remote locations.
In order to operate and grow your business, your employees must travel and work internationally. This means they are often faced with environments that they are unfamiliar with. This level of uncertainty puts them at risk. Even a minor health or security issue, if unchecked, can quickly escalate into a more serious problem. Furthermore, your ability to respond to these risks, can ultimately impact your workforces’ happiness and morale.
International SOS are here to help you mitigate those risks and their associated costs. No matter how small a medical or security issue is.
Travel Insurance Cover
Optional Medical Expenses And Medical Evacuations Coverage
- $1,000,000 aggregate limit for Emergency Medical Evacuation, Medically Supervised Repatriation, and Repatriation of Remains
- $500,000 emergency accidental and sickness medical expenses
- Emergency Dental as result of an Accident - $750 Incl. in Medical
- No co-insurance, insurance provider pays 100% and $0 deductible
Preparation & Mitigation
Medical & Security Travel Guides And Location-Based Travel Alerts
- Online Travel Guides by Destination - Research up-to-date medical, security and travel information on more than 850 cities and 239 countries
- Medical and Security Alerts - Receive situational intelligence and the latest medical guidance and security advice directly on your phone
- Mobile App - Access alerts, country guides, check-in, one button calling and live chat with medical and security experts via mobile devices
- Pre-Travel Guidance - Receive security and medical advise based on planned destinations
Unlimited 24/7 Assistance
Call Our Assistance Centers 24/7 For Advice, Referral And Assistance
- Lost document advice and assistance, emergency message transmission, emergency personal cash advance
- Global Infrastructure and Local Connections - Support during a security situation or critcal medical event using our 26 Assistance Centers and extensive Global Assistance Network
- Provider Advice - Research, advice and information on providers for ground transportation, accommodation etc. that have been vetted by our in-house experts
- 24/7 Access to Experts - Receive immediate assitance from security and medical experts when an emergency occurs or you need guidance